Rebel™ EMP 255ic
The industrial, true multi-process machines that combine power and mobility. These compact and lightweight systems offer flexibility in any fabrication environment. Designed for productivity and reliability, the 4-wheel wire feed system provides high and consistent weld quality regardless of the material being welded.
The EMP 255ic, with a maximum output of 300 Amps, is the ideal universal welding system capable of running 1.2 mm sold and Flux core wires with a high duty cycle.
- Automatically adaptive start parameters provide distinct and precise starts every time, regardless of wire type and dimension.
- An extremely user-friendly and multi-lingual TFT display incorporates spare parts lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Weighing in at 31.4 kg, the machine can be lifted manually or transported on a trolley to provide unmatched mobility.
- A high duty cycle combined with a robust 4-wheel wire feed system offers both high speed and torque, making it the perfect tool for the most demanding jobs.
- The innovative smart-MIG feature dynamically monitors the arc characteristics by adapting to your technique, resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Just set wire diameter, material and plate thickness, and you are ready to weld.
- Achieve full MMA performance with electrodes up to 5 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
|Dimensions||686 x 292 x 495 mm|
|Max Output (A)||300 A|
|Supply Plug||CEE16A plug|
|Voltage Range (V)||360-440 VAC|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||200 & 300 mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.2 mm||0.8-1.2 mm||0.8-1.2 mm||1.0-1.2 mm|
|Wire Feed Speed||2.0-20.3 m/min|
|Metal||Flux Cored||Mild Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium|
255 A/26.8V @ 40%
200 A/24.0V @ 60%
160 A/22.0V @ 100%
255 A/30.2V @ 40%
170 A/26.8V @ 60%
130 A/25.2V @ 100%
255 A/20.2V @ 40%
215 A/18.6V @ 60%
170 A/16.8V @ 100%
|MCableX||3 m 4x2.5 mm2|
|Standards||CE: IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 13. RoHS|